Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Sunday, November 1, 2009

We got Visitors!!!



Busted, eating Grandma's cake batter...

I love having company and this last week was a great week. We started off with Josh's parents. We had a little party for Grandma Dwyla and got a lot done around the house with Motorcycle Papa. Following their visit, my friend Rachaaaeeel from Colorado was out here for my step sister's baby shower (they are best of pals) I also benefited from the visit and she stayed a few days with our fam! Thanks Rach and thanks Linz for shareing such a great person!!!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

I was SO happy to be one of your visitors! I was shown such great hospitality at your home. The time we had together was great and I couldn't thank you enough for the time we had together to visit.

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!