Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Naughty, naughty baby!!!

Seriously, you can't wake this girl up...

"Time to start the day at 11am. Aren't I funny?"



Layla is lucky she is so cute. She is very naughty at night. She has been worse then she was as a new born. Not just by a little, by A LOT. We finally resorted to letting her cry it out or, more like play it out. That lasted for 3 nights which she just stayed up all night. She no longer has a voice and slept all day. For the most part, she isn't up screaming, just playing. She decides to get her deep sleep when we all are getting up and ready for the day around 7am. Naughty, naughty, girl. She thinks its funny when I call her that. Good thing she is so huggable. Sweet girl. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

the 4 of us said...

Shes so cute!! Even cuter at midnight huh Marcie :) I know exactly what your going thru, Demi does it alot aswell. But now that shes more active i try and really work her lil legs till shes almost falling alseep standing hehe.

P.S: nope i dont have any special photo shop programs, i just took the pictures on Denims bed :)

molly said...

I say the same thing about Reagan. Her looks kept us from selling her :)

Karen and Mike said...

Oh I am so sorry and I feel for you. Nate has always been a horrible sleeper. Too bad you have to get up at 7am, instead of sleep all day like Layla. Awh, the life of a baby!

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!