Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Fun at the Spingville fair!





I like to bust out my trashy side and enjoy every aspect of the local carnival. I think I had the most fun. Liam rode his first roller coaster along with tons of other rides. I ate some horrible/yummy fair food and as usual, didn't bring my camera. Luckly, my Dad had his with him (as always). Thanks dad. Next year I will let my tatoo hang out (At least it's not a skull... Right Mom and Dad?), wear cut off's, and bring my camera (I guess I would of fit in great 10 years ago).

2 comments:

Brittany said...

What? Trashy side Marcie?! Don't think it exists really...not for you darling!

Glad to see you enjoyed the carnival. Nothing beats a churro with some shaved ice and a foot long hot dog...right?!

Maria and Ross said...

We would drive out almost every summer and go to art city days...oh the memories. I am coming to UT for three weeks the end of June and told April that I would love to see you...we should all get together.

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!