We loved our trip to Walt Disney World. This is our third time going since we have been married and this was by far the best trip yet. Liam took things in so much more then I thought he would. He loved the Mickey Mouse Playhouse Show, "Ride the big ball" (epcot center), the fish play with "bubbles", and the bug movie. He also enjoyed the Lion King show but fell asleep the last 5 minutes even throught all the drums, singing and clapping. We are so grateful for opportunities to do things like this. We feel so fortunate and even though we moved super slow with a toddler and pregnant woman it was our most enjoyable trip yet. Liam was such a GOOD boy. Getting him to sleep since the trip has been interesting... It was all worth it. Thanks Dad for the Hotel! We loved every minute. The hotel was just as good as the parks!
Loving Our LIfe
Monday, September 15, 2008
Walt Disney World
We loved our trip to Walt Disney World. This is our third time going since we have been married and this was by far the best trip yet. Liam took things in so much more then I thought he would. He loved the Mickey Mouse Playhouse Show, "Ride the big ball" (epcot center), the fish play with "bubbles", and the bug movie. He also enjoyed the Lion King show but fell asleep the last 5 minutes even throught all the drums, singing and clapping. We are so grateful for opportunities to do things like this. We feel so fortunate and even though we moved super slow with a toddler and pregnant woman it was our most enjoyable trip yet. Liam was such a GOOD boy. Getting him to sleep since the trip has been interesting... It was all worth it. Thanks Dad for the Hotel! We loved every minute. The hotel was just as good as the parks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
oooh, I am so jealous! I am glad you had fun. Disney is so much better when you can see it through the eyes of your child.
Wow, I am super impressed! Disney with a toddler and very pregnant! Glad you had a fun trip and Ike steared clear of you.
This looks like so much fun! Liam looks like he's having the time of his life, so adorable. It sounded like Liam's Daddy had just as much fun as Liam. Family vacations are what our children will remember, so way to start off with a bang! :) Adjusting to the normal routine after the vacation can be a challenge, but is well worth it! So sorry about being a slacker on the check. I'm blaming it on Cale.
It is so fun looking at your picture of Disneyworld! I can't believe we missed each other by only a few weeks! I am glad you had fun!
What a GREAT trip! I love the first picture of Liam drenched - just having a blast. I'm excited for Gracie to get a little older so that she will "take in the sights" a little better.
Liam just looks like he is Heaven. I also really like the picture of him dancing with Minnie...so cute. I'm glad you could go on this fun trip.
Way to get down with Daisy, Liam! (The duck, not the dog). Wish we would've been there! Marcie you look great.
I'm so jealous! Next time, take us!
Hey Perriton Family!! We found your blog, and we're so glad we can see what you guys are up to! Looks like you've had a lot of fun traveling!!
Post a Comment