

This is a sad time of year for Josh considering football season has come to an end. But for me, I LOVE IT!!! We get to make plans with other people, spend time as a family, go for walks, and not have our schedule run by the time of a game. I do have to give Josh praise though because even during those games he helps out. TIVO has been a huge blessing in the Perriton home.
This last Sunday we went to my Dad's for dinner, a walk, and games. It was so much fun. It is nice to have family near.
Liam loves both walks and horses (wa-hoo). He points horses out when we are driving and has a smile on his face the whole time we around them. Just like his Mom. I guess we have no choice but to get horses someday... Josh even likes the idea.






5 comments:
It's like "football" is the fourth member of your family - with needs and wants. Yeah - glad that 'family member’ is taking a vacation for a few months! :) Liam looks like he's growing so fast...and what cutie. I'm glad he likes horses - you've taught him well.
Sundays ARE the BEST- I absolutely agree! I love it all, too! It looks beautiful there! It'd be hard NOT to enjoy THAT! Soo much fun! Liam looks like a MINI- Horse Whisperer in that picture! :)
We love the walks as well....and to think Spring is not even here yet ! Utah's weather is wonderful, even with all the snow we have had this year. Love dad
I am so jealous of your sweatshirt/t-shirt weather! Get serious, Michigan!
I'm with you Josh, the year really slows down for me after football season. Just don't know what to do with my self, can only watch the NFL channel show much. Good to see u guys are doing well.
Blog u later. Take care
Post a Comment