There were 3 toothbrushes stuffed into the ball popper with one on the way. Clearly he has been collecting these over the past week or even longer. At first I was thinking he LOVED brushing his teeth. Now I am starting to wonder if that is all part of an act to get rid of all of his tooth brushes. This is why I love being a parent!
Loving Our LIfe
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Busted...
I have been wondering the last little bit, where are all of Liam's tooth brushes? He is really only brushing 9 baby teeth so it is not as if they are warn out. Then I thought. maybe they are like socks and you just never know where they end up. Until last night I discovered this...




There were 3 toothbrushes stuffed into the ball popper with one on the way. Clearly he has been collecting these over the past week or even longer. At first I was thinking he LOVED brushing his teeth. Now I am starting to wonder if that is all part of an act to get rid of all of his tooth brushes. This is why I love being a parent!
There were 3 toothbrushes stuffed into the ball popper with one on the way. Clearly he has been collecting these over the past week or even longer. At first I was thinking he LOVED brushing his teeth. Now I am starting to wonder if that is all part of an act to get rid of all of his tooth brushes. This is why I love being a parent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
That is HILARIOUS!! Those look like those were FUN to get out! :)Well at least it wasn't in the TOILET! Oh- Just wait...! Liam you're one smart cookie!! It's your resposibility to keep your Mom and Dad on their toes!
Oh man...I'm so glad other people's kids do this too! Will had to take our whole ball-popper thing apart (screws and all) to get my lipstick out of it! Thanks, Ekena! I guess there's something to hiding things that's SOO fun!
This is histerical! I love the play by play analysis on camera. What a little smarty! I sure hope we get to see Liam soon!
The picture sequence is hilarious! Liam always puts a smile on my face. I think he is a future dentist. (:
Ha.....I can tell already you are in for years of surprises.......he has a creative and exploratory mind....always observing. Love Dad and Leslee
That is so funny - Liam is really cute, it was really fun to hang out with you guys on Sunday, we'll have to do it again sometime. Hopefully I am feeling better then! Thanks for your encouragement about my patience and temper challenges! Have a great day.
How funny!
Liam is such a cute kid! You can't help but smile when you see him!
Post a Comment