Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Monday, March 24, 2008

Have I lost weight?

This is Liam Last Easter...

5 comments:

Mary Perriton said...

That is the cutest video of Liam with the Easter Bunny! I loved the big kiss into that furry face!
Love you, Aunt Mary

Brittany said...

Hey that picture is taken on our couch!!! Wow - he has changed so much in one year. What a cutie! He definitely has a thing for Easter. I love the video of him hugging the bunny.

closetrio said...

What happened to Liam the baby? Ella's boyfriend is a big kid now!! I love the Easter Bunny video. I'm surprised Liam didn't get a mouthful of white fur:-) What a cute little guy!

Anonymous said...

That is such a darling video! Liam is so brave...I think I would be a little apprehensive if I had to sit on that bearded bunny’s lap!!:)

Janna Bell said...

He's changed and thinned out so much. That's crazy.

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!