Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend







We had the opportunity to go to Montrose for Easter weekend. It was a blast. We started out Saturday by going to an easter egg hunt at a local park put on by the community. We showed up a few minutes late only to find out the hunt was over?!?! Luckly, a man volunteering had some candy in his pocket which he threw out for Liam to get. Liam did great. He picked it up and put it right in his basket. We didn't want to be late for the next easter egg hunt which was an hour later so we showed up 45 minutes early. This one was very important because the Easter Bunny was going to be there. He came out early and Liam was the first kid to run up to him. The easter Bunny went to set him down and then, put a little girl on his lap. Liam was sure his turn wasn't over so he crawled right back up on his lap for the little girls turn. So they both sat there. I went to get him off but the parents said it was fine and thought it was cute. We had a half hour to kill and the bunny was right in Liams sight. We ended up having to distract him so other kids could have a turn. We waited in line a total of 3 times. Liam couldn't get enough. It was so cute! We made it to that hunt but Liam ended up picking up only 1 egg and the rest were rocks. I guess he chose the more healthy route. I think there is a good chance he will be upset with me when he is older for putting the rabbit ears on him. He looked so cute, I couldn't resist.
We spent Easter Sunday going to church and putting on a mini hunt for Liam. Josh and Liam played all day. Liam has a new FAVORITE sport Basketball. All he wanted to do was go outside and play. We included a picture and his huge hands holding a basketball. Also a picture of Liam in his Easter best! This Easter was our favorite Easter ever. Liam made it so much fun and it was great to be with Grandma and Grandpa Kinght.

6 comments:

The Stocker Family said...

Hi Marcie,

This is your friend Brittney! I have to tell you that Liam is one of the cutest little boys I have ever seen! I can't wait for him to date my daughter!

The Little's said...

Where where WHERE can you find little neckties for boys this age?? I looked everywhere and couldn't find one, so William ended up in a sweater vest! I love the video with the Easter bunny...what a cute kid!!

Suzette said...

Oh, I can't wait to see Liam in person! I hope he likes me as much as he likes the Easter bunny! The picture of him in his Easter outfit looks like it is straight out of magazine. So darn cute!!!

Nora said...

He is so cute. You look great too!

Wells Family said...

What a fun easter......glad to see that Liam has seen the light and knows that Basketball is the only true and everlasting sport. Pops

- Tristin - said...

What a great kid!! I love in the video- when he kisses the Easter Bunny and the whole crowd "AHHHH's" They recognize a cute kid when they see one! Miss you guys!

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!