My sweet baby! I can't look at you with out smiling. You are so dang cute and well also so very naughty! If you choose to be good you are nothing but pure joy. However... If you have your mind made up there is no changing it. NOT AT ALL! We took away you binky for over two months only to return it. You didn't sleep for over two months meaning neither did we. You have always been my best sleeper from the time I brought you home from the hospital. Now I can see why, you need your sleep. We all do, but my sweet girl you REALLY do.
You love to play with your toys. Your my first to really use your imagination to play toys. You dress up, you talk to your toys, you act out your toys. Your not interested in reading a book with me but will jump at the opportunity for a tea party. You love wearing a princess dress. You put your hands on your hips when you have something important to say. It is darling. You love our cat Hobbs. We love how you say "MIiilllllllk". It's all you ever want. You are absolutely obsessed with Mickey Mouse.
You are very independent.
I love our time together each morning. I really do cherish it. Your bubbly little voice always brings a smile to my face.








No comments:
Post a Comment