Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Layla Turns 5

Layla's Birthday was a never ending party. She woke up to a balloon tail leading to her presents. Followed by a school party, then her family party. The next day she had her friend party. Sunday they sang to her at church and then on Monday Grandma and Grandpa took her to DISNEYLAND!!! Talk about a party!


Layla's "least" favorite present, the elephant chair. She took it every where with her all morning and kept smiling and saying this is my least favorite present. I asked her what that meant and she said it means it was her favorite. I explained to her it actually means the opposite. She argued and then decided I might be right!



Waiting for her party guest to arrive

Grandma made this for the front door!

Our party planner and party girl!

Grandma's Cupcakes


Making Tangled hair







1 comment:

Byers said...

These pictures are darling. Layla looks beautiful! What a fun party:)

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!