My sister Tara and her family came down from Michigan for three whole wonderful weeks. They made it just in time for the 4th of July. We had a wonderful time at my Dads house. I am in love with her and her kids. Derek is a mini Liam. Those two were made for each other. I couldn't get enough of that little boy and how much he reminded me of Liam at two. Basically, PURE boy. All they did was wrestle, dress up like a superhero, and wrestle some more. I had a lot of fun switching Caleb and Londyn around. They are only a week apart and have the same amount of hair. I would switch blankets and hand them to people to see if they noticed. It was hilarious. My Dad at one point was holding both the babies at once and spent the whole time talking to Londyn as Caleb and Caleb as Londyn. It was great!
 |
| Liam and Taryn got asked to help at the puppet show. |
 |
| Best Friends for life! |
 |
| The baby swap... |
 |
| Taryn wanted boots so she found a solution. She made some out of mud. |
What a blessing it is for all these cousins to have each other. I admire both my sisters as parents and appreciate all they do as an Aunt. Considering how much time all the kids spent together, they did absolutely amazing.
1 comment:
Your kids are soo lucky to have cousins the same age! So fun:)
Post a Comment