Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Dress Up

I love where I live, largely because of the people who surround me. My friend down the street the other day just stopped in and had MADE this dress for Layla... Layla has never been into dressing up until now. We wear it everywhere but I have learned it isn't easy to buckle her in her car seat. I am just excited she has moved on from pirates and ninja's. I will take the awkward car seat buckle.
Liam wanted to be a missionary one day and this is what he came out wearing. He then went and rode his bike for a while... He looks like a very convincing missionary. Dinosaur helmet, shoes on wrong feet, robot tshirt and a zip up tie.
Londyn, continues to melt my heart every day. This girl is soooooo sweet. I know she is still young but she amazes me with how content she is. She just started smiling this weekend and it melts my heart. I miss her when she is sleeping. That is easy to say because she only gets up once during the night for the most part. She isn't even screaming when she does. I am realizing my other two really were difficult babies. In particular the one in the yellow dress. Love them all to pieces :)
Belle isn't she BEAUTIFUL :)
Liam wanted to dress up like a missionary...
My sweet sweet Lemon Drop xoxox
I

2 comments:

Byers said...

Such a cute dress; Layla looks darling in it! Liam cracks me up:)

Karen and Mike said...

Oh Marcie! I miss you. We have to get together soon! I'm sorry I haven't come by yet. It literally has been one sickness after the next and then st George trips and then gum surgery so we have been so out of the loop. But maybe for the first week in July?

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!