We enjoyed our last Easter at my Dad's house :( It is looking like he sold it. We will miss how beautiful the lot is. Denise made a wonderful dinner and we all helped. It was great. My Mom was also able to come down and spend Easter with her Grand kids as well. We really missed Tara and her family.
Easter is such a wonderful time to reflect on our savior his resurrection. I have a strong testimony of this. It is also very hilarious hearing a 5 and 3 year old explain this to me. I am shocked at what they are able to understand. I love my children I love my life. Holidays are a wonderful time to celebrate that we are a family and make wonderful memories. Happy Easter!
 |
| Awful picture, I know. The pregnancy puff has begun :( |
 |
| Layla say's Bryce is her best friend. She thinks he is so funny and spends a lot of time pushing him on the swing :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment