Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Monday, October 17, 2011

Ballet


Layla is in Heaven! She loves going to Ballet. I wasn't completely honest about her age. It is for 3 and 4 year olds. I justified it by thinking she turns three during the class. I miss calculated she doesn't... ohh well. She does really well. It is so nice for her to have something to go to.
Here are some updates on Layla.
-Since June she has been able to sing all of, "How Great Thou Art" it might be the cutest thing ever. Watch out Carrie Underwood
-She has been completely potty trained for a few months now!
-She can spell her name
-She LOVES kitty cats (if Layla wakes up and is meowing we know this means she is in a good mood) we also love kitty cats
-She is an expert scooter rider
-She is a total Daddy's girl

2 comments:

Brittany said...

She can spell her name?!? That is so incredible. Layla-you are one talented girl!

Samantha and Brandon Scott said...

How Adorable

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!