Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Colorado Mini Reunion


Kayla and I acting like Old Time Movie Stars


Cousins


Best Buds


Liam Requested I take this picture

Just looking the part on the old steam engine wearing a very fashionable hat :)
We had the best mini vacay and reunion. I highly recommend this trip. We took a Steam Engine from Silverton to Durango with most of the crew. I love my new home in Utah but nothing beats the Colorado sunshine and mountains. It really is beautiful! Josh kept the kids busy looking for Big Foot. We missed those who couldn't make it. This is one of those trips you will never forget. Thank you Mom and Paul for making this happen. You really are the best.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Love the picture of Liam and his Indian Friend. Cute kids! I'm feeling like we are much overdue for a bbq with your fabulous family!!

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!