Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Intense Conversation

A get many deep questions and answers from my 4 year old. For instance,

Liam: "Mom I have a question you have to answer it right, Can a mouse dig up a stop sign, Yes or No?"
Me: "No"
Liam: "You are right Mom, he can't."

Or perhaps a very confident 4 year old:
Me: "Liam you are such a special boy, thank you for being so nice to your cousins and making the right choice"
Liam: "You are right Mom I am very special and also I am very funny!"

As for Layla she loves to say/sing anything and insert the word poop or pee... Yes, I know not funny to most. I did laugh the first few times. For instance she sang the alphabet and ended it with, "Next time wont you sing with pee?" Then she immediately says, "That's so funny huh Mommy?".  You can imagine the kick Liam gets out of this talk...
 
Thanks for always making me laugh Liam and Layla.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Okay...We have got to hang out and see these hilarious kids of yours again! I want to hear Layla's songs with her funny bathroom words. Ha Ha!!

Amber Hanni said...

thanks for making me laugh with these!

Lindsey said...

I think your blog should be called the craziest things your kids say....I could read this stuff all day long. Keep em coming , they are adorable!!!

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!