Loving Our LIfe

Loving Our LIfe

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

July Fun with The Perriton's

So the first few weeks of July felt like one big reunion. We had the chance to see a lot of Josh's family. Sondra and Joey have been here for the summer, Cale and Suzettes family came for the 4th, followed by the Bells coming and Mom/Dad in Cheyenne for Uncle Alan's and Auntie Mary's homecoming talk. Where we got to see a lot of cousins and extended family. What a sweet blessing family is. We had so much fun going on a hike with the Cale's family and watching fireworks. I had a blast planning games with sweet Maci for Summer's birthday and every time Josh's parents come to visit I am humbled to know my kids and I are blessed with such selfless and loving Grandparents/parents. It was also amazing to hear Uncle Alan and Auntie Mary's talks. What a honor it is to have them as role models. I hope to one day serve a mission with my husband. Actually, I can't wait for that day.



Layla loved sparklers
Liam fractured a little bone on the top of his foot right in time for visitors. I have no idea what happend. The kid cried for maybe 2 minutes tops...
Layla doesn't mind the dirt :)

1 comment:

Alana, Brian, Hailey & Dakota said...

I haven't seen a picture of Layla in a while and oh my goodness! She has grown so much! Wow, gorgeous girl! All the kids having a play in the mud looks like so much fun. Love you guys!

Our Vacay

Turn Off the Music at the Bottom, Enjoy!