The past three weeks have been so much fun, full of memories, and exhausting all that the same time. The Wells girls were together again with 6 little extras for almost a whole month. The oldest of the 6 was 3 years old (Liam). It was so much fun, crazy busy, and worth every moment.
One of my favorite sister memories was when we did a triathlon together. It was so wonderful. My sisters promised me they would go at my pace. I hadn't been feeling well for over a week and even went to the InstaCare the night prior to the morning race. We ran the whole time, biked the full amount (Tara rode a kid bike, April rode a Mountain Bike, and I rode my dads huge cross over bike), and swam with out touching the ground all with out stopping. It was the greatest. We laughed a lot and didn't get last :).
The day after the tri I got some test results back to find out I have/had mono. What a roller coaster that has been. I keep thinking I am better but then my body tells me different. Luckily, I had my sisters here to distract me from the way I felt and keep me busy. They were wonderful. I love my nieces and nephews. It was so fun to see all the cousins together. I had to distract myself from crying today when I said goodbye. It was time for me to head back home and get some rest. I hate that we all live so far apart. April is in Arizona and Tara Oregon. It just seems wrong that our kids can't play all the time and I can't have my sisters near. I hope that we can all live near each other one day. Both of my sisters are such wonderful people. Tara is so sweet, kind and talented. She reminds me so much of our Grandma with her determination. April is so funny, happy, and smart. There is never a dull moment when you are with April. They really are my best friends. There is something so special about a sister bond.
Here are some pictures of our time together. My wonderful Mom (also my best friend) planned an activity each day for the kids while we were at her house. My favorites were the bounce house and shaving cream. We had a lot of fun with my Dad (Frog Grandpa) in his backyard swimming, jumping and playing. My kids are so blessed to have the Grandparents and Aunties they have (so am I).
My favories were seeing Bryce at the bounce house and how much the sweet little boy loves his Mom. Taryn and her love for ANYTHING girlie (those of you who know Tara and Steve understand why that is so funny). Kathrine and her love for life. She is always smiling and willing to try anything. Dereck eating more then everyone combined. The list goes on. I love my nieces and nephews.






3 comments:
What a cute Family you have! You are totally impressive doing a triatholan, especially with mono. Great job!
I love to read about your relationship with your sisters. I truly hope Gracie and this new little one are just as close as you are with your sisters!! I really admire you and the love you have for your family!!
I am so blessed to have such wonderful daughters that are the best mommies I have ever seen. And, How can I not brag about the cutest grandchildren anywhere! It was so much fun to have time with each of these families individually as well as all together!
Post a Comment