Loving Our LIfe
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Great Potty News
We have done it and I really think it was on purpose. Liam was in the bath and stood up really quick and said, "Mommy Poop". We have been talking a lot lately to him about the big boy potty. I wasn't sure if he was grasping. I set him on the toilet and sure enough he went 1 and 2. He was so EXCITED. He flushed the toilet and clapped for himself. He used it two other times that day. Good job Liam. This might be bad parenting but I am not going to push the whole potty thing for a few weeks because we are going to Walt Disney World next week and I just don't think it will be possible to help him while we are visiting the theme parks, or maybe we will be stuck in our rooms because of a hurricane and it would be a perfect time. I hope he doesn't forget. If he asks I will take him but if not, we wont push it. Great Job Liam! You are turning into such a big boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Kids are trained in their own time, but way to go!! You guys are going to have sooo much fun at Disney World!! It is, seriously, the HAPPIEST PLACE on earth! So fun. I am excited for you. What parks are you guys going to visit?
I can't wait to here about your trip to Disneyworld! You'll have to give us tips for our trip in June.
Now that would be perfect timing if Liam potty trained before baby comes! I have a feeling I'll be potty training Kempton AND Brenna at the same time. Way to go Liam, #2 is the hardest!
Post a Comment